Do you celebrate Galentines or Valentine’s Day? Typically I don’t really celebrate either although I do enjoy seeing pink and red everywhere! After the year we’ve all experienced last year – I’m celebrating every season in 2021. I’ve even been trying to wear a little pink or red every day. Below I’m sharing some fun Valentine’s Day gift ideas. Treat yo self, or a friend, sibling, neighbor, or co-worker – better yet an essential worker with a fun gift. Enjoy!
From left to right, starting at the top
- Heart Sunglasses $10 – how cute are these!
- Winky Lux Glimmer Balm & Flower Duo $28 – This is on my wishlist!
- Llama Llama I Love You Book $4 – such a cute and fun book for a kiddo.
- Heart Necklace $35
- 2pc Woven Headband – $5 – this will carry you season to season actually!
- Bliss Plush Throw $39.50 – probably my most favorite blanket (even my mom has one)!
- Dash Mini Waffle Maker $10 – I mean come on, mini waffles? Yes, please!
- Cosmetic Bag $12 (tip: fill with a Sephora gift card to make this gift extra special!)
- Keurig K-Mini $80 – In my cart right now 😉
- Heart Teaspoons, set of 4 $28 – how cute would this be on your coffee bar?
- Pompom Fleece Lined Socks $48.50
- Market Dishcloths, set of 4 $18 – also in my cart!
- Criss Cross Plush Bedroom Slipper $30
- Capri Blue Iridescent Jar Candle $30 – my favorite candle in my favorite scent!
***Please note that these links are affiliate links and I do earn a small commission at no cost to you. As always, thank you for shopping my links***