Can you believe Christmas is here! I’m telling you the little girl in me always gets anxious as Christmas day arrives. I must admit that I also go to bed early on Christmas eve just in case Santa stops by and I don’t want him spitting any coal in my eye (haha, thanks mom)! Today I’m sharing a few reasons why I love Christmas time, including my top 10 Christmas songs and movies! Let me know in the comments what are some things you love about Christmas time.
Why I love the Holiday Season
- All the magic and wonder the season it brings, sometimes you don’t even have to look for it.
- The Christmas music
- All of the Hallmark and Lifetime Movies
- The food, merry snacks, and drinks!
- Laughter and joy that the Holiday season it brings
- An opportunity to start a new tradition or revisit old traditions
- Christmas through a little child’s eyes is the best thing ever!
- Finding ways to give back to others or your community
- Gifting the best gifts and seeing the expressions on others faces
- The gatherings (although this year is totally different with everyone staying home)
- Celebrating the birth of our Savior
- Christmas decor everywhere
- Decorating the Christmas tree
- The cold weather and the start of Winter
- Wearing a bold red lip every single day in December
- Christmas cards (I love getting them in the mail and sending my own cards out)
Top 10 Christmas Songs
- Last Christmas by WHAM
- Let It Snow by Boyz II Men
- Merry Christmas Darling by the Carpenters
- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Darlene Love
- All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
- This Christmas by Donny Hathaway
- Fa La La by Justin Bieber (feat. Boyz II Men)
- Mistletoe by Justin Bieber
- Light of the World by Lauren Daigle
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Lauren Daigle
Top 10 Christmas Movies
- A Christmas Story (hands down, and by far my favorite)
- Jingle All the Way
- Four Christmases
- Santa Clause
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the original version)
- The Best Man Holiday
- Miracle on 34th St.
- Home Alone
- Christmas Vacation
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!