I finally received all of my orders from Sephora’s latest Insider Sale! As a Rouge insider it was a great time to stock up on my favorites (and try a few new things) while I could get 20% off. Yall, this sales happens only twice a year. No matter your status, you can still receive a discount, so if you’re not a insider yet – what the heck are you waiting for? Ok, let’s get to what you really came here for…. the goods!
I’ll start with my old favorites and then talk about what I’m trying new next.
- Sephora’s Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist. I’ve used this spray for the past 4 summers and I buy it every year. Although I’m a #brownskin girl – I love this mist to give me a pretty glow (that’s not shimmery). The smell of the fragrance also reminds me of the beach and vacation! Whenever I’m wearing dresses, my arms out, or skirts I do 2 coats of the mist and head out the door. The glow tan lasts for me for about 4 days before I re-apply. A little does come off each day in the shower, but this is still my go to and under $20.
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – Oh. My. Gosh. If you’ve never owned a jar of Bum Bum Cream you are missing out. Point blank peroidt. This cream has a fast-absorbing texture and the formula helps your body look and feel its smoothest and claims tightest. The ingredient of pistachio caramel leaves skin delicately fragranced. Trust me! It’s so good!
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner– The only liquid liner that I will ever use. It has a felt tip liner which makes the easiest wing’d liner and the color is a rich black. You’ll love it!
- Dior Maximizer 3D Triple Lash Primer – I always love to see people’s reaction when I tell them that I use a mascara primer – haha. I’m telling you once you use it, you’ll never go without it when applying your regular mascara. Dior’s primer coats each of your lashes with a dense and lightweight layer to intensify the effects of your mascara that you’ll layer over it. It will add curl and volume. Pair it with your favorite mascara, mine are Tarte, Marc Jacobs, and of course Dior!
- Fenty Concealer – If you know me, you know that I love my Fenty foundation! when the concealer was released, I immediately jumped on the wagon and purchased a tube and I’ve never looked back. I do purchase the same shade in my concealer as the foundation, which is 420 because there are a lot of days I just throw on my concealer and dash out the door. It stays put, coverage is so good, and it doesn’t crease under my eyes.
- Clinique Acne Solutions Toner – I’ve been using this toner since I was in high school and that was back in 2005 – Lol! I use this toner every other day or couple of days at night when I don’t have any present acne bumps just to keep my skin clear. When I do have those stubborn little acne bumps I use this toner twice a day along with the Clinique Acne Spot Treatment and my bumps are gone within 3 days!
Ok, now for the new things I’m trying!
- Fenty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream – This is new to me and also my first time trying out cream blush. I’ve used this once and it was so EASY to apply! I used my fingertips and just placed it on the apples of my cheeks. If you don’t feel comfortable using your fingers, you can try out a brush for cream blush, or a beautyblender sponge.
- Laneige Glowy Makeup Serum – First off this bottle is super cute! Secondly, this serum can be used alone after you cleanse and moisturize your face. It will give you the prettiest glow and it works so well under your makeup to give you the finest hydrated flawless look. Might I add it has a nearly 5-star rating!!
- Innisfree Cherry Blossom Dewy Glow Mist – Another glowy product that has nearly a 5-star review! I had to try out this mist that’s under $20! “This mist is packed with cherry blossom leaf extract to support visible radiance. It is infused with niacinamide to brighten the look of skin and naturally derived betaine to hydrate. This multitasking mist can be used as a toner before and after makeup or throughout the day to replenish and deliver the appearance of dewy, glowing skin.” (pulled from Sephora).
- Dr. Jart’s Shake & Shot Rubber Brightening Mask – First off, this product packaging is so cool! I have yet to use the mask (I’m saving it for #selfcareSunday) but the reviews are wonderful on this mask. Follow me on Instagram so you can stay tuned on my honest thoughts on this mask after I apply it.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer – I’ve used this a few years ago during the spring/summer months and loved it. I decided to order another tube and it’s great for warmer days and you don’t want a full face. I love that it has sunscreen it too! It gives me a just enough coverage to get through the day – a little goes along way!
Welp, that’s it! I really hope you enjoyed my Sephora Haul! You can shop these products here on the page or in LIKETOKNOW.it! Please not: I do receive a small commission when you shop my links, I appreciate your support always!